Saturday, July 14, 2012

Crystal Embellished Vintage Modern Damask Wedding Invitation Suite! Modern, Elegant, & Fun!

This wedding invitation suite is especially close to my heart because it was a custom design for my little brother and his sweet fiance!  They gave me total freedom to design away and without question, "I commenced with enthusiasm!".  Keeping in mind, their bold color palette of black and white, with accents in red, my creative journey lead me to a canvas of damask scroll work and an array of mixed font types.
 This Crystal Embellished Vintage Modern themed wedding invitation set is "The Jenley Collection".  It's a GUARANTEED jaw dropper, according to all of their guests, whom ramped and raved! Likewise, the Bride & Groom were VERY happy with My Lady Dye!  The modern yet elegant design incorporates various damask scrolls and a heart graphic. The design has a funky feel with the fun and interesting mix of script and block type fonts and a classic elegant feel with the use of crystal and satin ribbon. Little design details such as font choice may seem minute, but when paired with bold graphics in an innovative layout, the end result is undeniably "mod".  And the vintage feel is reflected in the style of scroll work chosen.
 The invitation suite features a square crystal embellishment with wide satin ribbon detail. This 5 card set is organized in a 5 x 7 inch vertical pocket-fold.  The suite includes Invitation, RSVP, Hotel, Directions, and Reception cards.  The intricate design of the enclosure cards allows for an ascending staggered "pocket".  When the cards are presented together, they display one composite, clean, and elegant damask graphic.  When guests unveil each card from the pocket, they are then introduced to and entertained by a totally different graphic design.
The theme is carried onto the envelopes as well.  Both envelopes are addressed with a printed return and/or delivery address.  The invite and RSVP envelope both display a custom monogram that was designed for the suite. This detail adds continuity and personalization.  There are so many ways to personalize envelopes!  This is another great and fun way to excite your guests. Even more important, it will be their first impression to your invitation suite!  View my invitation collections for more examples of envelope detailing!
And you can't have a custom invitation design without a full matching stationery set!  Hence, I also designed their program, menu poster, seating chart, tented table names, place cards, candy jar labels, favor stickers, and tented signage for all their accents areas (candy bar, cookie bar, photo booth, drink bars, guest book table, and bathrooms). Their BIG DAY is right around the corner!  Photos coming soon!  Keep posted!  You can follow me on Facebook to keep up-to-date on all my new designs!

Like all my designs, this stationery set is available in any colors of your choice!  Contact me for questions, pricing, or quote.  View my Portfolio!  Chao!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this I wish I could afford this im getting married in dec :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. I like this very much. thanks for share

    Crystal Custom

    ReplyDelete

Glad you enjoyed my blog! Follow my work on facebook! See you again soon!

Popular Posts

Inspiration Board Designed By My Lady Dye

How Peachy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...